Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Recipe: Easy Chia Pudding

While I was struggling with my ED, I found it really difficult to nourish myself with a healthy a filling breakfast in the morning. 


Now knowing that having a meal in the AM that fuels and energises me actually DECREASES my chance of binging and overeating later in the day. 


I have found through trials and tribulations that it's super simple to prepare something quick the night before and have it on hand first thing in the morning to eat on the go if you're lacking time. 



If you're like me and suffer from severe 'Hanger" (Hunger AND Anger 😅) follow this amazing recipe to help lighten your mood and prepare you for your day. 




INGREDIENTS:

1 x can of light coconut milk
1/2 cup of chia seeds
honey or stevia to add for flavour

METHOD:

Simply mix the coconut milk & chia seeds in a bowl or mason jar with added honey or stevia to taste then refrigerate overnight! 
Ensure the seeds have turned jelly-like

Make it extra delicious the next day by adding fruits and toppings for some variety

No comments:

Post a Comment